So every entrepreneur needs fuel, while I’ll occasionally run with a home brew out of my apartment in Scottsdale, AZ – I love exploring my backyard in Phoenix, Tempe and especially Scottsdale.
1. Echo Coffee in Scottsdale Arizona
With Free Wifi and an artisan style Echo Coffee is an amazing place to get work done. The environment is amazing, and if you love drip coffee you are in for a treat. Granted we are in the desert you may opt in for the Cameroon Boyo iced coffee.
Open 6am-10pm daily you can check our their coffee menu, and visit them your self at 2902 North 68th St, Suite 135 Scottsdale, AZ 85251.
2. Cartel Coffee Lab in Scottsdale, AZ
This coffee shop is simply amazing, when my friend Luiz Centenaro came to visit this was his favorite coffee shop in Scottsdale, AZ to work from and he even interviewed the owner Jason Silberschlag, asking questions all cafe dwellers seek to know.
- How much coffee/food should I buy?
- How Long Can I Stay?
- Is it cool for If I Take Business Calls?
- How fast is the Wifi? How many patrons can the Wifi Handle? Are their limits on what I can do?
- What is the most unique customer story you can share?
- What is the story behind your coffee shop and why you love working/owning the business?
You can read more about coffee shop etiquette and the Cartel Coffee Lab’s take on location independent workers on Luiz’s blog.
3. Lux Central
Famous for winning Cupcake Wars, this spectacular cafe is located in Gilbert Arizona serving espresso, delicious breakfast and lunch. Did I mention the best freakin’ cupcakes in the lands of Arizona.
Taste the deliciousness for yourself and a glimpse of what to expect from following the Coffee Shop on Instagram.
Latest posts by Alan Hardman (see all)
- How to Get a Realtor to Work for You for Free - September 12, 2017
- Why You Should Take a Chance with a Young Motivated Realtor - July 21, 2015
- Moving On: A Guide to Moving After College - May 12, 2015